PURCHASES & MORE
Late Seating Notice
As a courtesy to all of our patrons, once the show begins, no one will be seated until a suitable break in the action at the discretion of the house manager. This may be as late as intermission.
Please be in the theatre lobby no later than 15 minutes before curtain to assure timely seating.
Thank you for your cooperation.
NOTE: Performances for all shows are Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 p.m. and Sundays at 2:30 p.m.
How to Purchase Tickets
Purchase online by clicking HERE.
Call the box office and leave a message detailed below.
Purchase at the box office at the time of the show (limited to availability).
You will be able to select your seats, charge your tickets on Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover, receive on-line confirmation and pick up your tickets at will call at the time of the show. This takes out any of the mystery of where you will be seated for the show and keeps you out of the long lines at the theatre. You pick the date and seat and we will have the tickets ready at the door. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with order number immediately after placing your order.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHICH SEATS YOU ARE PURCHASING BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT. THESE CANNOT BE CHANGED.
Please note that the on-line box office will close 2 hours before all of the performances. If you have not had the chance to purchase tickets for a show, see option 4.
If you know you can't make a performance, please try to call and let us know and we will try to resell your tickets.
Call the Box Office at (972) 745-7719 & Leave A Message
Use this method when…
…you don’t have access to our website
…you do not want to charge your tickets to a credit card, would rather pay by cash or check at the box office at the time of the show
…you just want to hear our voices!
Call the Box Office and leave us the following information:
1) Your name and a telephone number where we can call you back to confirm the reservation;
2) the performance date of the show;
3) the price level (premium/upstage) and the number of tickets desired for adults and for seniors/students/children;
4) a credit card number with expiration date to hold the reservation. If you plan to charge the tickets, please let us know and we will process the order at that time which will save time at the performance – you will just pick up the tickets at Prepaid Will Call. There is no longer any transaction fee to charge your tickets. If you plan to pay by cash or check, please let us know and we will not process the credit card or issue tickets until the time of the show; but remember that the theatre requires that all seats that are not pre-paid must be reserved with a credit card.
5) We will call you within 24 - 48 hours to confirm your reservation.
Please know that once the reservation has been confirmed, there can be no refunds or exchanges. If you instruct us to not process, your card will not be charged unless you are a no-show at the time of the performance.
Your tickets will be at the Box Office for you to complete the purchase. The Box Office opens approximately 30 minutes before curtain.
NOTE: If you have not prepaid tickets, reservations will be released ten minutes before curtain to other patrons.
Purchase at the Box Office at the Time of the Show (Based on Availability)
Seating is limited so reservations are highly recommended. But if you haven’t had a chance to book early, still come by at the time of the performances. We usually have a few tickets to sell and there are usually a few patrons that have tickets that they cannot use and are willing to sell at the door. We will take cash, check or credit card.
The Box Office opens approximately 30 minutes before curtain.